A delicious recipe for stuffed baguette: Garlic baguette with herbs, such as rosemary and parsley. And garlic and Parmesan. A delicious snack.
Sunday a lazy day. Nice to cook, or not. Stay in bed a littlebit longer as usual. Play with the children, take a hike or ride a bike. Just because you can. Most of the times we eat soup with a homemade baguette. Favorite is the garlic baguette with herbs. Hereby the recipe, which can be varied in numerous ways.
- you want to very you use thyme or grated lemon peel;
- you want more flavor use a great olive oil;
- you like your baguette more creamy smear some homemade garlic butter inside the bread.
Recipe: Garlic baguette with herbs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the baguette with a bread knife a few times until ⅔ of the bread.
- Chop the garlic cloves very fine.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and turn the heat of.
- Add the garlic and stir well (the oil will get more taste).
- With a knife smear the garlic-oil into the notches.
- Chop the herbs and mix with the tablespoon olive oil.
- Smear the herb mixture on the top of the baguette.
- Sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Pack the baguette in baking paper or aluminium foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
More from my site
This post is also available in: Dutch